Monday, February 29, 2016

Last Progress Report for February

Monday, got involved in cutting projects. Cut out a dozen totes for the cancer center. Cut out 20 Little Dresses for Africa. Also started quilting on client quilt.

Tuesday, went for 2 mile walk and then came home and quilted more on client quilt. Also made up one of the Little Dresses.



Wednesday, went to LQS for last of the Beginning Quilting classes.

Thursday, went for 2 mile walk with BQB. Came back and we went to work on Gypsy Wife blocks. Mine on left, hers on right.



I also worked on the Pi-2 quilt that I want to set up as a class.


Friday I went for my walk. Came back and made some pillowcases to go with the quilt I'm giving to my accountant. Now I have to get busy and finish up working on a machine that I've had on my workbench for far too long. Hopefully I can get it done and delivered.

Saturday I will be going to Sew Expo in Puyallup, so that will be my whole day. Time to play :-).

Sunday was a laid back day. I did go downstairs and play a little. I spent time cutting out projects and did a little work on the class sample.

Monday-----yay! Finished putting together Pi-2. It will go out to the LQS with me next Monday.



These are just some of the things on my design wall this week. I am linking up to Patchwork Times.
Take some time to check out other projects.

That's it for now.
Til Later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment: