Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hi everyone!
This is my first adventure into the blogging world. Bear with me until I get this thing down. I'm one of those that was dragged kicking and screaming into the high tech information highway :-). I will try to post a ittle evey week as to what's happening in my quilting life. One day I may even post some pics of my workshop (as soon as it's presentable). It's been a work in progress for a few years!!!!

At this time I've been pretty busy finishing up vending at some local quilt shows. Now it's down to getting some client quilts finished up. I've already gotten one done this morning and just finished loading another one on. I hopeto get this one done by this evening. Christmas rush is starting for getting quilts in to be done for Christmas.

For my first post I'll post a pic of the last show I vended at (pic of my booth).

The next pic is one of a quilt that a friend and I made for another friend's  wedding.

 
 
 
 
Well that's it for this trial post.
Write more later.
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment