Monday, October 29, 2012

What's Happened to my Brain?

I don't know what's going on with my mind.
I vend at 1 Craft Show a year. I've done it for the last 21 years. It's always on the second weekend of November. I was talking to my partner in crime (she does the show with me) and she asked me what time we were meeting at the school on Friday to set up. I said, "that's next Friday." She said no it's this Friday. I looked at the flyer----and danged------it's this Friday. All I could say was "Oh -----!". I still have some inventory I want to get done and I'm trying to get the last of my client quilts out before the next batch comes in and on and on and----well you get it. So now I'm rearranging my schedule for the week to get things ready. Oh well, it keeps me on my toes.

Speaking of client quilts. I did manage to get one done before the crisis hit.  Here's a couple of pics.


 
 
Hopefully, I can get another quilt on and done tomorrow. And, possibly get some more inventory done. I'm trying to get some reader covers done for this show.
Hopefully, my brain starts working properly soon. This is the second show that I have had the dates down wrong in as many months.
Well until later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary
 

No comments:

Post a Comment