Sunday, December 9, 2012

Easy Street Part 3

Well this part was seeeeeew easy to do. Since I had "slightly" over cut the sky pieces last week, I had enough to do this weeks part. Sew I didn't have too much cutting to do. Here's my Part 3. Here's the linky to Bonnie.
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html


I also finished the last item that was ordered by a customer. It is a beaded needlecase. I am sending it out tomorrow. I will be out at my LQS tomorrow for the Farmer's Wife Club. I finished the blocks for that today while watching Bonnie.
Here's a pic of the needlecase.




Well that's it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Lovely beadwork, and great mystery fabrics!
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patches look fantastic. Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete