Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Playing Hooky!

Well I've spent the last 2 days playing hooky from the sewing room (aka Black Hole). A friend came over the other day and twisted my arm to go do some antiquing. We started out by making a quick stop so I could pick up a couple more stocking stuffers, then it was onward and forward.

We made our first stop at Pacific Run Antique Mall and I found a couple of items of interest. I was good and they stayed right there. The first was just an unfinished top. It did have some seams that were coming undone, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. The second was in really good condition.




From there we went to another small little shop and I found this one. (Note: The pic is a little blurry--what can I say?) It was in good shape but they wanted more than I wanted to pay.

Today I have done absolutely nothing but read a little bit and watch the birds outside hit the feeders.
We had a nice little bit of snow last night and that just made me want to be on the lazy side.

Tomorrow it is back to work as I am trying to clean up the Black Hole and jettison some stuff to make things more workable.

Til later--
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment