Sunday, April 28, 2013

Finally Back Home

Got back home today from a week long trip. I left Monday to go to Ephrata, Wa. Actually we (my friend that goes to the quilt shows with me) stayed in Soap Lake with another friend, so that we could go Tuesday to a Lecture & Trunk Show by Pamela Mostek. It was a fantastic time. I think we all came away inspired by the talk (if the amount of people at the quilt shop afterwards is any indication). We spent the next couple of days visiting and of course hitting thrift shops. Thursday we left to go to Odessa (about 40 miles away) to set up for their Quilt Show. I've done that show for at least  10 years and it is soooo good seeing all the familiar faces of friends (at least I feel like they're friends after this amount of time).
Here are some pics of some of the quilts at the show. One thing I must say is this show has a good turn out of quilts and show goers.














 


 hope you like the pics.

 Now it's back to reality Have to do a couple of client quilts and on Wednesday another
Beginning Quilting class starts.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment