Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ramblings

Hi All,
Just a little note to catch up on doings.
I haven't gotten too much accomplished this week. Monday had to go to the LQS to pick up a client quilt. Of course had to do a little browsing while I was there. Then went and ran some errands for future projects at a retreat that I will be going to in June. Tuesday was shopping day with DH (nothing spectacular---just grocery shopping).  Believe me----no one will go hungry around here :-). Today---out with DH again. He had a Dr.'s appt., and then we stopped at an Estate Sale (nothing). From there we went and did MORE shopping. I stocked up on flowers today. Came home and filled the planters on our deck, got 2 hanging planters to hang off the front of the deck, and a few for my  little spot in the back yard. Also, got some really nifty solar globes for my little spot.
Tomorrow I need to get the "BLACK HOLE" cleaned and straightened up for "the girls". Tomorrow evening is our little monthly meeting. Then I really need to spend the rest of the week doing at least a couple of client quilts.
Monday I leave to head over to Soap Lake with my quilting show partner (and BFF) to visit with another friend and attend her guild's meeting. We will stay with her for a couple of days then make a short hop, skip and jump to Odessa to set up for a Quilt Show that we will vend at. Back in town on Sunday. I know, I know, it's a tough job--but someone's got to do it (hee, hee). When I get back I'll have some pics of the quilts at the show.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment