Sunday, August 4, 2013

How I Spent My Weekend

This weekend was a pretty busy one for me. I promised a friend that I would help her with a little project when the time came, and that was this weekend. I got to her house Saturday morning about 8:30 AM and didn't get home until a little after 9:00 PM.. I went back this morning around 8:30 and got home around 5:30 PM..  This is what we did.








We worked hard, but it was fun spending the weekend doing this with a very good friend.  I would do it again in a heartbeat if she asked. (But please Vickie, not for a least 5 or 6 years LOL).
The only problem is, you want to keep all of them cause they're just sooooooo colorful. We did this for a retreat and the theme is "Piece, Love & Quilting".
Now I have to go load the van with quilts being delivered tomorrow when I'm out at the LQS for BOM.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment