Sunday, September 15, 2013

Progress for September Week 2

Well didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to. Part of it was due to poor DH's luck in the automotive dept. His Explorer's transmission went out, and then on the same day the hydraulics(?) went out on the motorcycle. That left just my van for both of us. Oh well. We managed to muddle through it.
So anywho----here is what I did accomplish-
Monday through Friday I did do my 1 mile walk video.
I got all my D9P blocks made and on the design wall waiting to be sewn together.
Linking this up to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday.

I finished embroidering one of the Catalicious blocks from Red Brolly.

Finished making my postcards for an exchange in my postcard group.

Did some cleaning in a section of the "black hole".
Quilted 2 client quilts.
Taught Part 2 of Beginning Quilting at LQS on Saturday.
Besides running some errands and a haircut, that's about it for the week.

Tomorrow back out to the LQS to start up a new "club". From Marti & Me uses Marti Michell templates and gives you a new pattern every month. I'll be doing 2 of those classes and an Open Sew, so that will take care of my day until 5PM.

Til Later,
Hugs & Stitches,


  1. Sorry to hear about the auto woes, been there! Love the D9P!

  2. Your D9P looks great as does the catalicious block. Hope your vehicles are back on the road soon.