Let's see now. We'll start with Design Wall Monday. Visit Judy L's blog to see other projects.
This is still on the design wall, but I have managed to sew 4 rows together. Slow but steady progress.
Next I'll post New FO at Cat Patches for this month.
I saw this at Crazy Old Ladies blog and fell in love with it sooooooo, even though I said (ages ago), NO MORE HEXIES!!!! Guess what I started.
I guess you should never say never :-).
Next up is LYOF.
Sad to say---I didn't get this one done. I guess I'll have to carry it over to next month.
Next we will go back to Judy at Patchwork Times for Get It Done.
My list for last month is as follows.
1. PTS Sampler BOM-DONE!!!
2. Idaho Blocks-flimsy--needs borders.
3. Add borders to Easy Street-not done.
4. Batik sweatshirt-not done.
So for October Get It Done my projects will be:
1. Borders on Easy Street
2. Batik sweatshirt
3. Borders on Idaho blocks
4. Borders on Chinese Coins (aka Jelly Roll Jam Gone Wrong-more on that done further in post).
Now for Nothing But UFO's
1. Frog Work-not done
2. Batik sweatshirt-not done
3. Idaho Blocks-flimsy (see above)
For next month I'm going to carry these same things forward. I still need borders on Idaho blocks and then hope to get it quilted and bound.
Last but not least is 2013 Finish A Long.
1. Quest for a Cure Quilt-Done and delivered to Dr.'s office.
3. Paint Chip Challenge-Done!
4. Lorelei's Cats- not done
5. Pinwheel Blocks- not done (side note-these won't be done foe awhile because they were made by many different members in a guild so they are not all the same size. Unfortunatelt I have to redo many of them to be able to piece this together).
I will post new my new F-A-L's after the close of this one. Around Oct. 8th.
Now for the story on the coins quilt. This actually started out as the pattern Jelly Roll Jam (free pattern from Fat Quarter Shop). I in my wisdom, instead of doing the 2 small quilts from the pattern, decided to make just one lap size. When you make the blocks and put the rows together you turn one of the blocks like you're making a rail fence. Guess what I forgot to do? :-(.
Oh well--do you think anyone will guess? Just goes to show what happens when you get in a hurry and think you know it all (LOL).
That's it for this post.
Hugs & Stitches,