Tuesday, October 8, 2013

4th Quarter 2013 FAL

Here is my list for the 4th quarter of the 2013 FAL

she can quilt

1. Sassy Coins quilt.


2. Medallion Quilt-this one has been sitting in the line up to be quilted for the last 2 years. I think it needs to get done.




3. D9P for Dr's office


4. Hidden Wells-I won't even say how long this one has been in the line up, but again, it needs to get done.

5, Thimbleberries Scrap quilt-needs to have borders put on and then quilted and bound.


6. T Shirt Quilt-needs quilting and binding.






 
7. Walkabout-I pieced the top at a retreat earlier this year.



8. Blocks won at retreat-needs borders ,quilting and binding.


9.  I need to put borders, quilt and bind Easy Street.

 
 
 
Well I think that's enough to keep me busy this quarter.
Check out what everyone else is doing HERE
 
 
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment