Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October Retreat Weekend

Well I made it through the weekend in fine shape. Of course, when I got home on Sunday I was ready to just CRASH!!!!! I think I got about a total of 15 hours of sleep from Thursday night through Sunday. I did get a lot of sewing on inventory done though.
Here are a few pics of the retreat.



We had one organized class. It was a Bonnie Hunter, My Blue Heaven class.




There were 83 participants at the retreat.















Some of the projects and show and tell over the weekend.

A cute little vignette.



This was from a class I taught at April Retreat 2012.

And finally----

The full moon coming up on the left, and the top of Mount Rainier on the right. Beautiful!

That's all for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment