Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sew Expo Shopping

I told you that I had gone to Sew Expo this last week.
Well, here are the goodies I came away with.


I got these to play with when I do my postcard exchanges or fabric dyeing.
The next two pics are some new Day of the Dead fabric I couldn't pass up.





This next one reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe.





The batiks came from the Quilt in a Day booth. The jelly rolls were 40% off and yardage was $8.00 a yard.

These 3 fat quarters were just because.

.
 
I have been saying I needed to make me a smaller purse and I found these 2 patterns to try out.
 
 
The kitties were just another because. Although I may have a project for them.
 
 
The book had some interesting things.
 
Well that was my shopping spree at Expo. I guess I'd better behave for a while.
 
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment: