Sunday, July 6, 2014

Progress 7/1 through 7/6

I will start the report on Monday this time as Sunday was the day I came back from the Idaho retreat.

Monday-a day of rest. I really didn't do much as along with the retreat weekend I have been trying to figure out why I had been having a backache for the last 2 weeks. By process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fosamax that I take. I gave it one more try this week and things went bad again with aches and pains. Needless to say------off the Fosamax.

Tuesday-went down to the sewing room after putting things away from the weekend and unpacking the project bag. I made 13 needle keepers for inventory, loaded a quilt on the longarm (to go to Dr's), pieced a backing for one of the quilts I did at retreat.

Wednesday-DH sweet talked me into going fishing. Spent the day at Mineral Lake just listening to music and fishing (BTW me-6 fish, DH-4).

Thursday-Had to package up 2 quilts. One I am sending to my cousin and the other is an order from a customer. Went to PO and got them shipped off.

Friday-quilted quilt that I loaded on Tuesday. Loaded client quilt and got it quilted. Loaded another quilt on ready for tomorrow. Went to friends house in evening for 4th and fireworks.

Saturday-quilted client quilt. Got my cat out of a tree (something scared him enough to have him climb that tree. I know him, and he doesn't back down from another cat.). Roasted some jalapenos and got them in the freezer (my hands feel alive right about now :-) ). Loaded another quilt to be done tomorrow.

Sunday-quilted client quilt.

I think I got something accomplished this week. Now that I have all client quilts done I think I will try next week to get some of mine done. Let's set a goal. I will try to get at least 3 of mine done. Anyone care to wager? :-)

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment