Here's my list for September. Let's see how well I do.
1. Scrappy Spools-get blocks put together into a flimsy. Just needs borders.
2. Vintage Tin block-finish block started last month.
3. Celtic Solstice-yes I know. I have parts cut out but not done, so, I will try to get Part 1 done.
4. Clean pile of fabric that is stacked up by cutting table (this is stuff that is stacked in a box on the floor between my cutting table and ironing board.)
5. Quilt Star Struck from Bonnie Hunter free patterns.
I think this will be enough for now. I will still be working on inventory for shows and trying to get caught up on client quilts.
Hugs & Stitches,