Sunday, October 4, 2015

October Goals

Goals this month will be light. As I said in my other post, this month will be busy. I still have about 16 clients quilts to do plus vend at quilt Show this past weekend. The 21st of the month is our Quilt Retreat where our special guest Teacher is Bonnie Hunter. I have to privilege of picking her up at the airport and taking her around that weekend.

So, here are the goals

#1-get at least halfway done with the Vintage Tin embroidery piece.



#2-get one of my own quilt tops quilted.

#3 get the rest of the Craft Show inventory made.

That's it for this month.

I did mention that I was vending at a quilt show this weekend. In my next post I will have some pics of our booth. I still have to download from my camera.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment