Sunday, October 18, 2015

Progress 10/11 through 10/17

Sunday-finished up my beading project.



This little needlecase is a gift. I made it to give to Bonnie Hunter when she is here for our retreat in 2 weeks. Or should I say, by the time you read this it will be a week away.
I also went downstairs and quilted a client quilt.

Monday-out at LQS for the Marti & Me Club and Open Sew.

Tuesday-back out to LQS for Beginning Quilting Class. For those of you interested in what we make in class here are some pics of my last class. They had their tops complete and ready for basting at our last class.






Wednesday-BQB came over and we unloaded the van of the quilt show inventory. We then went through the cases and picked out stuff that does double duty and goes with us to the craft show that we will be doing in 2 weeks. I also got the rest of the craft show inventory out of the back room and we reloaded the van. We then made a trip out to the LQS so she could spend her Birthday coupon money.

Thursday-meeting day with the Paws to Sew Group. This month's birthday girl was BQB. I went down to the black hole to put together her present that I had hidden from her. Well guess what? I hid it so well I had to look for 2 hours before I finally found it. But find it I did and was able to get it wrapped before everyone got here.

Friday-busy, busy. I started out the mooring running some personal errands and then went and got the reservation set for the one night we need to put Bonnie Hunter up between the end of retreat and when she flies out. Then I went looking for a couple of door prizes for the retreat.

Saturday-spent getting some of the things ready that I will need at retreat. I cut out some totes for the cancer center. They are out so I need to get some more done. Cut out a mini quilt project to take. Packed up some hand embroidery just in case. I don't know if I will have time to do anything really. I might spend more time assisting Bonnie than anything else.

That's it for this week.
Next week I hope to have lots of pics of the retreat and Bonnie's classes.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment