Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Let's Hit 2016 Running

I've sort of started working on 2016. Since I had all my client quilts done, I have spent some of December working on class samples.
I did get one Marti & Me sample made and still have 5 more to do. I do have 2 of them cut and ready to piece. I just got the rest of the fabric for the others, so I'll be starting them soon. I also got 4 Mini's done, quilted and bound and out to the LQS for the Mini of the Month Club after Marti finishes up. I didn't get pics of them before I took them out, but I will be out there Monday so I will get pics them. 

Now I have started on one of the classes I will teach out there. It is called Pi-2 by Maple Island Quilts.

 
I have that cut out and have started piecing.
 
Another project that I am starting on isn't actually going to be a class, but when the pattern came in I fell in love with it. I got talked into making a couple of the blocks to show our BOM group in hopes of selling some of the patterns. IT'S PAPER PIECED!!!! I normally shy away from PPing but this is sooooo pretty. So I'm trying to get a couple of the blocks done for Monday.
 
 
I am using Michael Miller Crystals (and a couple of Shadowplays). My accents are black & whites.
 
 
 
I am using Step 1 of Allietare as leader and enders so I am sort of working on the MQ also. I have Step2 cut out, but I really need to get going on Steps 3-5.
 
I have also loaded my BQB's Moth in the Window to start quilting for her.. After that, believe it or not, I will load one of my quilts.
 
 
 
Starting next week everything gets set aside until I do the Great Muck Out. I swear I WILL get my sewing dungeon turned into a "sewing studio" by the end of January.
 
With that said, I guess I'd better go back to work.
'Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment