Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Reporting In

I know it's been a while since I posted anything.
I've been busy getting the last of the client quilts out and have started working on class samples.
This last week I have made 4 class samples, embroidered a sweatshirt that a friend brought over that she wanted to give as a gift. Embroidered 2 towels for another friend (BQB) that she wanted for her DH (they have a '57 Chevy on them). Started piecing the alternate top of Country French (a BOM at the LQS).Worked a little on Allietare MQ from Bonnie Hunter. I still need to cut clues 3 & 4.
Hopefully after Christmas I can get a couple of my quilts done. After the first of the year I plan on a MAJOR clean out of the "black hole" and turning it into a "sewing studio" (haha).

I realize I have no pictures for this post, but I need to find my camera and get some of the samples I am making for next post.
In the meantime, I will leave you with this---




Merry Christmas!!!!!

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the "black hole" b/c my studio looks that way too right now.

    ReplyDelete