Sunday, March 27, 2016

Gypsy Wife Progress

Haven't done much this week.

I've been working on inventory for a quilt show that I will be vending at in about a week and a half.

Thursday my BQB and I worked on the Gypsy Wife Blocks.


Once again, mine are on the left and BQB's are on the right. I have finished with my blocks and at our next get together I will be starting on the assembly of the top. YAY!!!!!!!!! This project has been sooooo much fun.

Hopefully this week I can get a couple of quilts done for clients. I also need to quilt the raffle quilt for the retreat in mid April. No pressure, right?

Well I just took a short break to post this. Now I have to get back to work.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Spring is always a busy time of year. Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete