Sunday, March 20, 2016

Gypsy Wife Report

This week I haven't gotten much accomplished.
I did go get taxes done on Friday. Such a relief, and we get money back! Yay!!!!
This has been a run around week for me with DH. That's why no progress in the sewing room.

Thursday was the only sewing day for me. BQB came over early and we went for our walk. Then it was home and go down and work on our Gypsy Wife blocks. We only had until about noon to  work on them because it was also our Paws to Sew Group meeting day.

Here is what we got done (mine on left, hers on right).


We figure we need at least 2 more times to sew on filler blocks and then we will be ready to start putting the sections together. I can't wait!

That's it for now. Hopefully I will have more to report next time.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment