Monday, September 5, 2016

Week Ending 9/1/16

Okay. Since I added Friday on to the last post, I will start on ------------

Saturday-at LQS for the final Beginning Quilt Class. Boy those women blew me away!!! Usually we are still working on the last block and borders (then try to get borders on). These ladies had their borders on and ready to baste. This last class was FANTASTIC!!!! My hat's off to them.

Sunday-was going to go downstairs and work but got side-tracked. Went out to check on the pears in the garage (waiting to ripen). About a third of them were ready. So I spent the morning canning (which I haven't done in about 20 years). Then I remembered I had picked up some more Hatch Chilies, soooooooooo, I roasted and peeled them, and put them up. Needless to say, my day was done.

Monday-Let's see. I came down and did some computer work. Placed some orders. Then I got busy cutting out some more Necessary Wallet Clutches. I don't think I showed the ones I made last week so here they are.

 

These things are like potato chips. I can't stop making them
I also made the last 6 blocks for the Farm Girl Vintage BOM at the Quilt Shop..


Tuesday-quilted the LowRider quilt. Put the binding on the front. Went to get haircut. Stopped to get more fabric for MORE Necessary Wallets.

Wednesday-went to Olympia to pay on the car. It is now in the paint booth. They will put the first coat on and then we have to wait on the delivery of the metallic chips I wanted.

Thursday-BQB day. I cut out more Wallets and then cut out all the interfacings and such. I now have enough for 20 wallets. I also made a Barbados bag.

Friday- Delivered the flakes to Olympia. They weren't the size I wanted so I did a little research and I think I have finally found them. I have to wait to call on Tuesday to check on them.

That's it for this week.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment