Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week ending 9/9/16

Let's start with ------

Saturday-fun day. Went to Packwood for the day. The whole town is one big flea market. I made a few purchases. I did stop at the Quilt Shop and bought some stuff. Then hit another vendor with fabric and got some there. As we walked along we came to another booth that had fabric. This was from an Estate Sale and the fabric was $3.00 a yard. Most of it was nice fabric. I got a few yards there also. We walked the whole town. By the time I went to bed I had almost 14000 steps in.

Sunday-went to the fair. Didn't take as long as Packwood. Got a License Plate frame for my project car. It says, I Saw It--I Wanted It--I Threw a Fit--I Got It!

Monday-came downstairs for a little while. Made a Barbados Bag. Then went upstairs and finished watching The 2 Harry Potter movies on TV.

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-I'm bundling all together cause I really don't remember all of it. I know I finished a client quilt. Made some more Barbados Bags and Wallets.






I think that kept me busy enough for the week.

Oh yeah, my car is finally getting put together. The engine is in and they are putting the tranny in now. Hooray!!!!!! Progress.

That's all for now.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment