Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 3 progress

Sunday-not much done. Did the 1 hour thing on cleaning. Then my BFF called and we were on the phone for over an hour. Tried one more time to get the glow in the dark thread to work but------alas. I am going with the gray thread.

Monday-going to finally get the skull quilt off today! Loaded the new BOM and ready to rock and roll on it tomorrow.

Tuesday-went for walk with BQB. Came home and went downstairs to work on BOM. I sort of got a squirrel moment. But it was good. I decided before I did anything else I was going to change the cover on my ironing board. The old one was GONE!! It was beyond gone. So off it came. I put new batting and a new cover on. Now on to the BOM. Got it done and sewed binding to front. In the evening I finished sewing binding on Skull quilt and then sewed binding down on the BOM.





Wednesday-had to do some housework upstairs to get ready for my sewing group on Thursday. We ended up losing power for about an hour. Once I got done upstairs, I went down and got backing ready for the next quilt to go on the machine. That would be the Tumbler quilt (leader and Enders from Bonnie Hunter). Got that quilt loaded on the machine.



Thursday-BQB came over and we went for our walk. Went downstairs and did some sewing before meeting (that starts at 1 o'clock). She worked on the raffle quilt and I just wanted to do something mindless, so I worked on some crumb blocks. The girls started arriving so we went upstairs to start the meeting. Up there we discussed the agenda for this year, did show and tell and had treats. We went downstairs and BQB continued working on the raffle quilt. A couple of the others ladies brought projects to sew up (I have enough machines set up for us), and I cut some more hourglass leader and Enders.



Friday-had an early morning dentist appointment. Then went and paid P.O. Rent for the year. Came home and started cleaning off my desk and gathering stuff to do my B&O taxes. Did nothing the rest of the day.

Saturday-Finished gathering info for taxes. Came downstairs and worked on the newsletter I do for our little Paws to Sew group along with some other computer work. That's about all I accomplished today.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment