Saturday, January 12, 2013

BOM Top Finally Done

I finally finished the new BOM (top only) for my LQS. I have been working on it since the beginning of the month. I had to put Easy Street Mystery on hold so I could work on this. This will start up in March.

Of course, Gidget the inspector had to approve it.
Tomorrow AM I guess I'll do the next batch of Farmer's Wife Blocks that I have to have ready for Monday at LQS. No rest for the weary (or wicked).

I'm going to be going to a small retreat at the ocean at the end of this month, so I decided I would take Easy Street and finish it up there. I soooooo wanted to finish it right away, but-------what can I say.

I also have to finish a group of Postcards by the end of the month and have them sent. I guess that will be my next project to start.

I'm also still working on getting the sewing room cleaned up. That is an ongoing process. I have YEARS of accumulation to go through.

That's about it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete