Thursday, January 17, 2013

Slow Going

Well I'm sort of in between projects right now. I've spent the time since I finished the BOM quilt, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. I still don't have the sewing room quite ready, but I was able to fit my little group of 6 (plus me) in so we could sew. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get my 1600 quilt quilted. Then it's grocery shopping time, and then over to a friends house to meet her new little furry addition (named Mollie).

I'm also still trying to decide what I'm taking to the ocean retreat at the end of the month. This is a yearly retreat that 10-12 friends do and it is sew much fun. I just hope the weather co-operates with us.

Well I guess that's all for now. No pictures this time around. I hope the problem with adding pics is solved soon. I really am tired of taking the long way around to post pics.

Til next time,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment