Thursday, February 28, 2013

End of Month Reports

Well here it is the end of the  month and I've just barely made the deadline on
 A Lovely Year of Finishes. I was to finish my Dragonfly 5 yard quilt. I quilted it today, started sewing the binding to the back after dinner and finished while watching Bonnie Hunter on Quilt-Cam.






I quilted it with a panto called WaterLily by Dave Hudson.

My next to do list for finishes for the month is as follows:

 1. Quilt & Bind Dragonfly 5 yd. quilt.-Done
2. Quilt and Bind purple floral BQ quilt.
3. Make 5 Reach for a Cure Totes-Done
   4. Finish Easy Street top.
This is from Patchwork Times by Judy L.

For March here is my LYof F--
Quilt & Bind Purple Floral BQ quilt (Pic to be posted later).

March Get It Done with Judy L---
1. 5 Reach for a Cure Totes
2. Purple Floral BQ quilt
3. Phat Cat  Jazz quilt
4. Musical Table runner

Should keep me busy for a while.
Til Later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment: