Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finally Getting Something Done

I'm finally starting to get things done.
I had a client quilt on for about a week and a half and just couldn't get going on it. Too many things distracted me. Well I finally got it done (forgot to get pics of it). It was a Thimbleberries Safe Haven quilt. After that I put on a 1600 quilt and quilted it.




After that I put on another 1600 quilt and got it quilted (again---no pics). Then I put on a baby quilt with different fun "monsters" (again--no pics). Now I have a tabletopper on to do. I am slowly catching up on things. I still have to quilt my "Dragonfly 5 yard quilt" for a Lovely Year of Finishes. I guess tomorrow will be a busy day for me if I'm going to get that done for this month.
I was supposed to go to Sew Expo tomorrow but I think my friend and I talked ourselves out of going. There's really nothing we really "need", and our time would probably be better spent working on getting inventory ready for our quilt shows that will be starting up the first of April.
Well I think I'll stop for now and sit down and enjoy some hot tea and Girl Scout cookies(that were just delivered).

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment