I'm linking this to Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday Report.
This is a project that my "Paws to Sew" group had as a challenge. We were supposed to have this done by April. I think I'm a little late.
Also over the weekend I did a little cutting. I cut 15 more Reach for a Cure totes (to be assembled). I pieced some flannel rectangles that were given to me.
While watching QuiltCam with Bonnie Hunter I trimmed up some bonus triangles and pressed them so I can use them on some redwork pieces I'm doing.
I also finished putting the binding on the Labyrinth Walk quilt.
Today I finished quilting a client quilt. I also attached the binding to the top of the quilt.
Also, this morning I discovered some Quest for a Cure blocks that have been waiting to be made into a quilt. These were part of the Quest for a Cure Challenge blocks by Northcott. They were given to me (I actually received enough to do 4 small quilts) to make into quilts to give to my Dr's. office for patients receiving chemo. I worked on getting this much done today.
Right now it's square so I need to do something to make it a little longer.
That's it for now.
Hugs & Stitches,