Thursday, June 13, 2013

Will I get this Accomplished?

I've said in previous posts that at the end of the month I will be going to a retreat in Idaho.
Here is a list of projects that I am taking with me.
Let's see how many I will get to.
1. Have approx. 40 Moth in the Window blocks to piece.
2. A Pam Mostek kit.
3. Walkabout quilt all cut and ready to piece (queen).
4. 30's Pinwheel blocks to sash and build into a flimsy.
5. Approx. 20 Farmer's Wife blocks that a cut and need to be pieced.
6. 5 Reach to Recovery totes that are cut and need to be assembled.
7. 6 Scrapcatchers cut out and need assembly.
8. Charm pack (several pack combined) that I will make a Disappearing 9 Patch with.
9. 2.5" strips of fabric that I will use "Thangles" on to make blocks that will be added to some "siggy" blocks from WASIQ that needs to be done.

Shall we make a wager on how many I get done :-). Who knows----I may just spend the time kicked back and read. BTW I'm also going to take some hand work too (just for down time). I may need to come home just to get some rest.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment