Real quick post here. Just wanted to list what I've done the last 2 days.
Yesterday evening I finished the binding on the challenge quilt I noted before. Spent the day cutting projects.
Today I did more cutting on inventory stuff. I cut more Reach to Recovery totes, thread catchers and other misc. stuff. I also worked on getting my box of scraps worked down. I cut stuff into strips and squares, and if I didn't feel like dealing with it, I put it in a bag of scraps that I give to a lady for charity quilts. I have also started listing my UFO's on a database. Trying to keep stuff organized so I might know what to do next. This is hopefully my year to get some of these things DONE!
I'll post pics of the challenge quilt when I get them uploaded off the camera.
That's it for now.
Hugs & Stitches,