Monday, July 1, 2013

Back from Idaho Retreat

Well I made it back from Idaho in one piece. A bit wilted from the heat but---oh well.
Had a really really--really good time. There were a lot of demo's on technique ideas.
I had a little goodie kit for everyone to do and here is a picture of some of the results.





This is from QuiltSmart. It is a wine glass shade, and as you can see-----we had some pretty imaginative people.

Another thing we did were Closet Diva's. Here's the results-



These were a lot of fun. We voted on favorites and I couldn't believe mine was 1st place.

Here are some other pics from retreat.












We stayed at the Palouse Divide Lodge.  They have wonderful facilities and good food. They have several quilting and scrapbooking groups meet there. I have linked to their page. Check them out.

BTW, I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I did get 31 Reach to Recovery totes done. I want to thank the ladies that helped me make these bags. A lot of the ladies at the retreat made one or two bags. Special thanks to Linda & Joyce.
I also finished a queen size Walkabout quilt top, part of a  Paint Chip Challenge form my quilting group, and part of a 30's pinwheel top. Oh, almost forgot, I also did about 16 Moth in the Window blocks. I'll try to get pics of those posted.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment