Trying to keep myself motivated by seeing what I accomplish.
I have finished up the Quest for a Cure quilt.
I have also been getting things ready for hand work in the evenings. I have been making bias strips that are being made into pink ribbons that are appliqued on a block. This will be for another quilt to go to my Drs. office.
I have started embroidering a block from the "Catalicious" quilt from Red Brolly.
I have also been working on some inventory for when I vend at shows.
I finished a quilt for a client that picked it up on Sunday.
Yesterday I quilted a baby quilt for a client and loaded another to start on this morning. This morning I quilted that quilt and loaded another for a quick start tomorrow morning. (Pics will follow in a couple of days.)
Tonight I'm going to sit and join Bonnie Hunter on Quilt Cam and probably work on the embroidery block.