Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ocean Retreat

Grow Your Blog post is found Here

Superbowl weekend I went to a retreat at Ocean Shores. There were 11 of us at the retreat and we had a wonderful time. (I was home in time to watch the game.)

I did get a few things done that I wanted to do.  First up is a quilt top that will become my "car" quilt. This will travel in my restored car when I get it and have it restored.


Next up, needs no explanation.



I also took some inventory to work on and made some good progress on that.

We had plenty to eat.


The sausage in the foreground is called---what else---"Beast Mode" sausage. It is soooooooo good.

Here are some shots of the room we had to sew in.







Here are some of the projects being worked on.







All in all a wonderful weekend with wonderful friends.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day, and hope you can fit in some sewing time.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment