Sunday, July 12, 2015

New Piggy Bank Challenge

Today starts the New Piggy Bank Challenge

Val's Quilting Studio

My goal this year is to double the amount that I managed to save last year.
This is a pic of my jar before counting what I had last year.

 
You can find my total here.
 
I did manage to get it spent. I went with a friend yesterday for our own little shop hop for the Row by Row Experience. We bought the kits for the rows, so we managed to lighten our wallets some.
 
Next year I will probably do the same if the Row by Row is going on at this time. It's that or buy a vintage machine.
 
You can read all about this challenge HERE.
 
 
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. A row by row sounds fun! Especially with a friend. I love my featherweight so that's s good back up plan!! Thsnks for playing along Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark you calendar as July 6th we count! Can you believe it's been a year already!!?!

      Delete