I don't know where this year is going! Has it really been over a month since I've posted?
I've been busy trying to catch up on client quilts ( a never ending endeavor, I'm afraid). I've got them stacked up, but since this is a holiday weekend I've been busy working on some of my stuff. I loaded one of the quilts that will go to my doctor's office on and got it done. In between I've been putting together some frankenbattings to use up some left over batts. I now have another quilt loaded that will be going to the Doctor's. Should have that one finished in about a half hour or so (I'm part way through it now).
My BQB and I have been working on the Gypsy Wife. We have 5 1/2 sections together. I didn't get a picture of it this week ( which is the first week we've been able to work on it since the 1st of April). I'll get a picture of it this next Thursday. By then we should hopefully have at least 7 of the 10 sections together. (Update-Here is the progress from our sewing day.)
The next pic is Section 8 of BQB's quilt and Sections 8 & 9 of my quilt.
Some of my irises that I purchased last fall have put in a showing in my garden. They are gorgeous.
An update n my restoration project. I have decided to take out the 170 6-cyliner and put in a 289 engine. Oy vay!!!! Did I open a can of worms.
Since I did that I now need to change out the tranny, rear end, go from 13" wheels to 15" wheels (and tires). Needless to say the 13" wheels that we had powder coated along with the new tires and the complete brake job (cause I also have to go to disc brakes on the back) was money down the drain. Oh well, you can't take it with you.
Here's some pics of how the car is looking now. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will have the paint on it. The body work is done now.
Well, I guess I should be getting off here and getting to work.
Hugs & Stitches,