Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Re-organized?????

I really, really, REALLY need to get back on track with my sewing and work. It seems like, ever since DH retired, I have a hard time setting working hours. To make matters worse, since we started on getting my car restored, that has taken more time away.

I think I need to go back to listing what I have gotten accomplished each day. Maybe that will get me back on track.

I have just gotten back from the Idaho retreat, and boy did we have fun. I have never laughed so hard for a long time. I did indeed get my Gypsy Wife quilt done and my BQB's is done also. In case you missed them, you can see them here. I did manage to get 2 tops pieced and another top that only needs the inner and outer border. When I get them unpacked I will post pics. I also made 6 Quilt For a Cure totes, about 18 Pretty Pockets (learn about them HERE) and some tiny duffels.

One of the projects we all worked on was Little Dress for Africa. We did close to a 100 by the end of the weekend, HURRAY!!!!!! They will be distributed sometime in August.

I don't have any pics for this post but I will get some later today and have them in my next post. or now I'd better get back to work.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment