Friday, August 19, 2016

Week Ending 8/18/16

Let's see how productive I am this week.

Friday-ran errands and didn't feel like doing anything downstairs so I actually did some housework (gasp).

Saturday-at LQS for Beginning Quilt class. The students are really excited about class. They had homework done. In fact we are a little ahead of where we are suppose to be.

Sunday-went downstairs and worked on a purse.

Monday-Finished up quilting my quilt that was on the machine. Made another Necessary Wallet Clutch.

Tuesday-client came back and brought the quilt that I missed a block on when quilting it. Got that fixed. Went shopping to pick up some supplies for inventory.

Wednesday-loaded client quilt and started on it. Neighbor came over, so spent time visiting.

Thursday-went for walk and then went to BQB's because the Thursday monthly meeting was over at her house this month because it was our Picnic Month.

On another front. This pic is a test of the lace that will be on my car when it gets done. The fender isn't for my car. It's just one they use for the test.



Not too productive this week. I'll try harder for next week.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment