Monday, August 29, 2016

Week ending 8/25/16

Well this week I did manage to get a few (very few) things done.

I can't even remember what I did Friday thru Sunday. (edit-Saturday I had #3 of Beginning Quilt class at LQS. Boy those students amaze me. This is the first class that has stayed ahead of where we should be.)

Monday I went out to the LQS to meet a client and pick up a quilt to do. Then ran some errands.

Tuesday-went to Olympia to visit my car and see how it is coming along. It should possibly have some paint on it by the end of the week..

Wednesday-loaded client quilt that I picked up on Monday (it was a rush job). Got it quilted and loaded the next quilt on.

Thursday-BQB came over and w went for our walk. Came back and she worked on inventory for our next show. I worked on client quilt.  .

Friday-finished quilting client quilt. Boy it was a big one. 96" x 110". I also got another Necessary Wallet Clutch made.

That's about it for the week.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment