Sunday, August 7, 2016

Week ending 8/4/16

Friday-Nothing done. Took the day off and went to the Good Guys Car Show at the fairgrounds. Nice WARM day for it. Ended up buying a car cover for La Pistola (my other project). Have to wait about 4 weeks for it cause it's custom made for that style car. Which is okay because the car won't be home for another month and a half or so.

Saturday-down early to get started on the rest of the BOM. I was down here from 8 AM until 8 PM working on the new BOM. I think I put in a good days work. Still need to finish up the borders.

Sunday-Back down early. Got the borders on by 12:30. I must say, this pattern went together soooooo well. Everything matched up perfectly on the pieced border. The rest of the day was spent relaxing. The best thing was that this was a Happy Potter weekend on TV. That kept me company during the work hours.



Monday-at LQS for the Block of the Month Classes.

Tuesday-went for walk with BQB. Then I played hookey from work and went to BBF's house and played with her and her machines for a while.

Wednesday- had some running around to do this AM. Got home around noon and after lunch I went downstairs and started cutting. I have cut 6 Do-Rags, I also cut out a Necessary Wallet Clutch.

Thursday-BQB came over and we went for our walk. Came back and started working right away. She is working on the next year's raffle quilt for a retreat. I started working on one of the Mini's for the Mini of the Month Club. Worked on that for a while and got bored, so I started working on some inventory for the shows. Went as far as I could go on those and then started adding some strips to the Wild Child Quilt that I am working on. (More on that to come.)

That's about it for this week.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment: