Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Goings On from 4/7 thru 4/15

Well where do I begin? First things first.
When I got home from the quilt show last week, I had this waiting for me.



Meet Sadie!!! My new Candy Apple Red baby.
The problem was-----I didn't have time to play with her. Sunday was spent doing paperwork from the show, and balancing everything out.
Monday-out at the LQS for Block of the Month(from 9AM to 7 PM.).
Tuesday-Finishing step outs for the second class I was teaching at retreat.
Wednesday-Picking up client quilt and going to friends house to load up her stuff for retreat.
Thursday thru Sunday-RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got to give Sadie a workout at the retreat. She sews beautifully!
One of the classes I taught at the retreat was Costa Maya. Here are some of the ones being worked on--





 
Here is a pic from the second class (Feeling Groovy) that I taught.
 
 
This is the Raffle Quilt that my friend Linda made for the retreat and I quilted it.
 
 
 
All in all it was a very good 4 day retreat.
 
Monday-it was back out to the LQS for the Marti & Me Club. Out there from 8 AM until about 3 PM.
Tuesday-Deliver the Reach for a Cure Totes to the Cancer Center and run some errands.
Today (Wednesday)-Spent time in sewing room cutting 22 more totes and some other stuff for inventory. Next week we have another quilt show.
 
I didn't do my stash report this last week so I will just report everything up to today.
 
Fabric in: 6 yards
Fabric in YTD:  105 3/8 yards
Fabric Out:  38 1/4 yards
Fabric Out YTD:   100 1/8 yards
Total Used: 5 1/4 yards (red is in the hole)
 
Well that's it for now.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

1 comment: