I needed to get some of my herbs planted so I worked on that.
Then, I've been wanting to fix up a little fairy garden. I had an old wheelbarrow that I got at a yard sale for a quarter, so that was going to be for the fairy garden.
I've also cleaned up and mucked out the pond. DH put up an electric wire around it to keep out the raccoons. Last year they cleaned up on my fish, so now I'll give it another try and see if the fence works. I just have to remember to beat the cat out of the door in the morning to turn it of during the day.
Now that I have that done for the day I think I spend some time working on my hexies. I've made some pretty good progress but still have a ways to go on them.
Tomorrow it's back to making inventory for a quilt show we will vend at this next weekend.
Hugs & Stitches,