Monday, January 5, 2015

Design Wall Monday

Trying to get back in the swing of things, I will pick up showing what's on my design wall this week.
These are the spool leader and enders that I did from Bonnie Hunter's leader/ender challenge from----oh----I think about 2 years ago. They have aged properly, and now it's time to  figure out how to set them. I thought I would set them like this and then put a little larger sashing between them. I was thinking of using either unbleached muslin or maybe a pale yellow with cornerstones. What do you think?

I ended up making around 200 blocks, so I hope to get a pretty good size quilt out of this.
To see what others are working on I'll hook up to Judy at Patchwork Times. Check it out. I'm going to make it my goal this month to get this to the flimsy stage.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment