Sunday, August 30, 2015

8/23 through 8/29 Progress

Okay----let's get this week started.

Sunday-finished sewing binding on wedding quilt. Then I did a little slow stitching. By that I mean I did a little embroidery on the Vintage Tin block that I want to try to have done by the end of this month (ha, ha).

I've got a little done on the top motorcycle. Hope to work on this a little each night this week.

Monday-went downstairs and started cleaning. I have shelves that I wanted to clean off and move over to butt up against the shelving unit that I have the sewing machines on. I got the top shelf cleaned off and containers gone through. I've started on the second shelf. A lot of the containers have crafting stuff in them that I just don't do anymore, so I'm going to get rid of that stuff. I will either sell it at the shows or put it in my Etsy Shop.  The bottom shelf I'm going to do away with completely.
I also loaded a client quilt on the LA. I'm all ready to rock & roll on that.
I also finished up sewing the last of the 50 scrap catchers I'm making for inventory. Now all I need to do is fill the pincushion part.

Tuesday-ran errands. Post Office, fabric store and then Costco. By the time we got home and got everything put away I just didn't have enough gumption to go down and do anything.

Wednesday-a day to do more cleaning up of stuff I no longer other shelf moved over and went through containers and labeling them. Also cut up more strips of my "wild" fabrics for a project I have on mind. Cleaned up around the sewing machines my BQB & I will use tomorrow.

Thursday-got all the blocks made of the spool leader & ender project from Bonnie Hunter's challenge from about 2-3 years ago. Got the sashing a on. Now I need to get the borders on.

Friday-went down with all intentions of starting to quilt on client quilt. Instead I started cutting some fleece for a project that I am doing for inventory for my craft show. Then started working on inventory for a quilt show I have coming up next month. What can I say? Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Oh yeah, last night I finished up the  binding on the Scrappy Trips quilt that I quilted last week.

Saturday-not a thing done. Got up this morning to a very windy day. Our power went out 2 times, so by the time it came on for good, I was out of the mood. Must admit, it was a most lazy day for me.    Enjoyed the rain though. We really needed it.                                                                                        
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,

No comments:

Post a Comment