Friday, August 7, 2015

Back to Progress Reports Thru 8/1

Now that I'm done with vacation I guess I'd better get back to work.
We got home on Tuesday and got stuff unloaded and sort of put away.

Wednesday we had to go pick up my Ranchero. We had left it to have Les Schwab check out the leak on the master cylinder. We also had to go and pick up the Honda Shadow we left to get some work done on it. Then I went by my friends house to drop off the goodies I had gotten for her on our trip. She was leaving the next morning for a little visit to her son in Denver. In the evening we went to a cruise-in by our house to meet with another friend (took the Ranchero) and look at all the neat cars.

Thursday my BQB (best quilting buddy) (also met up at the cruise-in), came over and we did our usual Thursday thing. Working on UFO's. I had a project from our quilting group (Paws to Sew) from 2010. It was our Christmas challenge (we swap blocks every year) that was a signature block. I got it all put together, made the binding and the backing.

Friday I loaded the UFO from yesterday on the longarm and got it quilted, attached the binding to the front. I also loaded a quilt top (small) that I will be taking to my Dr's office, and got it quilted. I also had to piece the backing on that before I loaded it. I attached the binding to the top of the quilt. I may wait a few days until it cools down to sit under them to sew the binding down.









Saturday I pieced together a backing for the "Many Trips" top and loaded it on the machine and started quilting it. I also topstitched around the tea  bag holders for inventory and started assembling the scrap catchers. I also started stitching down the binding on the UFO I quilted yesterday.


That's it for this week.
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment