Saturday, July 30, 2016

Week ending 7/28/16

Here we go.

Friday-really had no desire to go down and work, but one of the "girls" called and was having trouble with fusibles. So she came over and I helped her out with that. Other than that, nada.

Saturday-really didn't want to do anything, but I came down and worked on a sample for the Mini of the Month group.

Sunday-decided I really need to get something done so I came down and started working on another car quilt. Then caught up on computer work. Had to print out some new patterns and some more Beginning Quilt books. Also started work on writing up a new pattern. Then I started quilting the quilt (on of mine) that's on the LA.
Here's the car quilt I have completed the top.



Monday-had to go out to the LQS to pick up kit for the next Block of the Month. Came home and finished up sewing on the car quilt top.

Tuesday-went for walk with BQB. Came home and had some banking business to take care of and then ran to the big box sewing store to get a light bulb and split rings for projects. Then worked in the yard for the rest of the day. DH is re-doing the fence and we had to empty may garden shed and move it out, last week, so he could get to the fence in that part of the yard. Got it moved back and then I had to put everything back in.

Wednesday-just got down here. My objective today is to get the backing pieced for the car quilt. Make another sample for the Mini of the Month. Find backings for 2 other Mini's I've gotten done. Do some quilting on the quilt I STILL have on the machine, and start cutting on the new Block of the Month. Let's see what I get done.
Edit: I did make the backing for the car quilt. Started on the next sample for the Mini. Got the backing for the 2 other mini's and then decided to go ahead and get them quilted, put binding to the front and finished them up in the evening. Did not quilt on the LA.

Thursday-BQB came over and I worked on the New BOM that I need to have ready by Monday (top only). Got 7 of the blocks made.


That about covers it for this week.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment