Sunday, November 11, 2012

Almost Back To Normal

Well it's been a very busy week. Yesterday was the last day of the sale at the LQS and my poor feet are saying---THANK YOU. It was so much fun working there and seeing a lot of people that I knew ( and making new friends and aquaintences). I also managed to stock up a little on fabric that I needed :-).

Today I worked on the next set of blocks that we are doing for The Farmers Wife Club that I am the co-ordinator at another LQS where I teach. I will be out there all day tomorrow (from 8 to 8). After that, the next 2 days will be doing client quilts---AND THEN--------I get to play.
We have a Sewing & Quilting Festival at the fairgrounds this weekend and I'm going to play. A friend and I are going on Thursday before we have our monthly quilting meeting at my house that evening. Then the next day I am going with another friend to play again!

I would also at this time like to say a big THANK YOU to all of our sevice men & women who have served or are serving our country. My DH and Step Daughter are retired military, so again, Thank you.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I will have some pics for the next time.
Until then,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary  

No comments:

Post a Comment