Friday, November 23, 2012

Lots Accomplished Today!!

Well I think I got quite a bit accomplished today. I quilted a client's quilt, and loaded her next one on, and started quilting it. Then I started working on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt. I have the strip sets sewn and 194 of the 384 segments cut. Then I did a little straightening up of the "black hole" known as my sewing room. I also finished sewing the last 3 rows of a disappearing 9 patch together and sewed them to the rest of the top.
Back of quilt
Disappearing 9 Patch top

Client's quilt with Loopy Leaves quilting

I think I did pretty good today.
Tomorrow I will finish quilting the quilt I have on and try to finish up step 1 of Bonnie's Mystery.
I'm also trying to clean up and make some sense of my sewing area. I have sooooo much accumlated that I need to start purging some of it. If I live to make up everything I have right now, I'm working to live to the ripe age of 786 years :-). What can I say? It's a---what---sickness. I think not :-). Oh well-----.
Until next time.
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary


 

No comments:

Post a Comment