Monday, November 26, 2012

Easy Street Progress

I haven't gotten finished with Step 1 yet, but I've made a start. I have the strip sets made and cut up into twosies. I have 3 four patches done. I'm going to try to finish up today. I'll also post my other colors I've picked.










Well, those are my selections. Hope to keep up with this.
Check out Bonnie's blog to see other Easy Street  progress http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/11/easy-street-monday-link-up-1.html
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches

Update!!!!!

I have finished my 4 patches. Hooray!!!!!!


Hugs,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the 4-patch finish. They look fabulous,. I love the grey fabric and you have a wonderful selection of black/white prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what everyone has pulled out for the background and their choice for constant! Thank you for sharing yours, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete