Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cleaning the "Black Hole"

Between quilting for clients I've been trying to clean the black hole aka sewing room. When I moved into this room many many years ago, everything was just thrown into it without really being able to sort and declutter. I have at times gone through stash and gotten rid of some (about 100 yards---not exaggerating ). I still have a ways to go to get rid of more, but I also need to find new homes for the crafting stuff that I no longer do. I have found someone that works with kids on crafting stuff and all donations are welcome. It's just making time to clear it out. Maybe a bulldozer would work:-). I need to bite the bullet and just do it so that's what I'm trying to accomplish before Christmas. Maybe that will help me work better when I'm downstairs. I won't feel so squeezed in. When I get everything back to some kind of order I will post some pics. Right now it just looks like a bomb went off in there.

Well guess this break time is over with. Back down and do some more cleaning.
Will try to post pics next time.
Til then,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment